The truth of the Bible doesn’t change, but its critics do. Now with his son, Sean McDowell, speaker and author Josh McDowell has updated and expanded the modern apologetics classic for a new generation.
Evidence That Demands a Verdict provides an expansive defense of Christianity’s core truths, rebuttals to some recent and popular forms of skepticism, and insightful responses to the Bible’s most difficult and misused passages. It invites readers to bring their doubts and doesn’t shy away from the tough questions.
Topics and questions are covered in four main parts:
- Evidence for the Bible
- Evidence for Jesus
- Evidence for the Old Testament
- Evidence for Truth
Also included, you’ll find:
- An introduction about the biblical mandate to defend one’s faith and why our faith is built on facts.
- A prologue describing why we live in a theistic universe.
- A closing response to the specific challenges of atheist New Testament scholar Bart Ehrman.
- Two reflections: “How to Know God Personally” and “He Changed My Life.”
Serving as a go-to reference for even the toughest questions, Evidence that Demands a Verdict continues to encourage and strengthen millions by providing Christians the answers they need to defend their faith against the harshest critics and skeptics.