No matter what you may be facing, God is there to help you. This message resonates throughout this encouraging resource from respected author and Bible teacher Ed Hindson. In an inspiring new chapter about his recent personal illness and brush with death, Hindson compassionately communicates how God’s grace does not keep us from hardships but helps us through our tough times.
As readers struggling with rejection, guilt, fear, depression, temptation, disappointment, and more realize that God is always near, they will begin to…
- face crises with confidence
- turn problems into opportunities
- conquer anxiety, stress, and feelings of failure
- set realistic goals for change
- rest in God’s strength in every situation
A strong, biblical resource that offers a new outlook on life’s disappointments and hurts. Includes a special reference guide that looks at key difficulties people face and the Bible’s answers to those problems.